18 April 2007

House in Hattenheim - *SOLD*

The guy with the house in Hattenheim sold the place. Tomorrow evening I go with Frau Huber to meet the landlord of the Penthouse. I'm going to try to get my truck into the parking garage. If it fits, I think I'll be living in Wiesbaden. If not, it looks like I'll be the dirty old man who lives downstairs from Big Boobs McGee.

It seems like this truck is running my life right now. And today I found out that my household goods got here 2 weeks ago. I had to call them. Of course as it seems to be the M.O. around here, the transporation office had no idea how to contact me. I must have filled out 20 forms with my new address on it before the movers left with my stuff. I guess this is all a part of the government's "Reduction of Paperwork Act".

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy day after income redistribution day!!

Tommy J said it well....

"To take from one, because it is thought his own industry... has acquired too much, in order to spare to others, who... have not exercised equal industry and skill, is to violate arbitrarily the first principle of association, the guarantee to everyone the free exercise of his industry and the fruits acquired by it." —Thomas Jefferson

About your housing issues: I don't care if your truck fits in the garage or not. I want to stay in the penthouse when I visit, so make it so number one.

Unknown said...

You have provided many beautiful pictures on this blog so I wanted to share one of equal beauty.

If you look closely you can see the Toronto CN Tower.

http://boortz.com/more/
optical_illusion.html

Anonymous said...

I am reminded of the classic "Young Frankenstein" and . . .

Frau Bleucher!!

Bleucher!!!!

Unknown said...

When you get into the apartment, take a picture of the view the Doc and I will see from the guest bedroom.

As you are aware, Doc has very discerning tastes.

Finally, Tucker is back in Summer Camp mode with the temp's hitting the mid 70's. We removed winter stink over the weekend so he is slightly depressed.

PMG & Doc