14 March 2007

Incommunicado

I will be heading out of town on temporary duty (TDY) today for about one and a half weeks. Not sure how much, or even if, I’ll be able to update while I’m gone. So I’ll leave you with these words of wisdom from the Good Book…

"Come," each one cries, "let me get wine! Let us drink our fill of beer! And tomorrow will be like today, or even far better."
Isaiah 56:12

Hopefully I'll come back with stories and pictures from strange and wonderous lands! Or at least strange and wonderous meats.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have fun and be careful!!!!!!!!

two_buck_budd said...

Tony:
When you ride around Germany do you have a Mason jar of soda with you?
-Budd-

two_buck_budd said...

Tony - okay my darn comment will ya......

two_buck_budd said...

Do they celebrate St. Paddy's day in Germany?
Did you meet Hogan and Schultz at the beer house?

Anonymous said...

Tony

There are two Beth's???? It confused people around here, they thought I was moonlighting on the side!!!

Stay safe.

-Tony said...

No last names!

Anonymous said...

what truck do u have? Did u buy a benz?

Anonymous said...

I'm hooked on the blog, please keep it up. Your public is clamoring for more entries.