04 January 2008

C'mon everybody sing along...

"I'm leaving on a jet plane, don't know when I'll be back again."

I'll tell you while you've been home, in my ass you've really been a pain.

Whoa, whoa, whoa. Wait just a minute, who let my sister in here?

I will be flying out this afternoon, so I thought I'd provide some pictures of this morning's sunrise.


Sunrise

These pictures were taken from the balcony of my 14th floor beachfront suite.



Sunrise

The fishing boats are coming out of the Rudee Inlet.



Sunrise

The sun peeks out...



Sunrise

A little more...



Sunrise


How lucky have I been? Beachfront suite, ocean view, it has been very nice.



Sunrise


I can hardly believe how many times I have been able to see the sunrise since I've been here.

Let me see ... I must have seen ... oh, I'd have to say ... at least ...



Sunrise



... one.











I'd better start packing ... check out time is in about 10 minutes!




4 comments:

Steven said...

Love the pics . . .

Hope you have safe travels

stay in touch -

Steven.

Janie said...

Glad you got to see the sun rise on the correct side of the ocean before returning to the place of my birth :-)

I hope that your travels were safe, and that you don't suffer too much jet lag....

Anonymous said...

I couldn't have said it better than the words in that song, but a pain you'll always be. We're used to it.

The pictures are great. Heard you arrived without harm. Glad to hear it. Can't wait to read about your first meal was upon return.

Take care!

Judy

Anonymous said...

Tony:
I hope you made it home safely, I look forward to the continuing travels of Tony. Please remember to ask the German Brewmaster's if they use the Gibbon's or Stegmier forumla for brewing beir. Heck the label says so!
Jim