28 December 2008

Which is it?

A bottle of cheap French wine ...

Wine

... or could it be ...

The Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch?


OK, I admit it. I've been to lazy to post anything substantial.

And that is something that is not going to change today. Just wanted you to know that I am still here. I do have a bunch of pictures to post from the trip to Turkey, and hopefully will get to that sometime this week.

For now here is a picture of my pantry with several sausages and the Rose de Lautrec garlic hanging.

Pantry and meat room

I did not make any of these sausages, but I am hoping to make some this winter.

Please stay tuned...

Oh yeah, and I'll post a picture of my new wheels then too!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Put a piece of smelly old cheese up there, some penny candy, and an old couple who can't see -- I would think I was in Corrina's store. :)