29 November 2008

More from Porto, and a New Toy …

Here is more from the meal of grilled sardines in Porto:



The Griller

Porto Meal - The Griller



The Grillee(s)

Porto Meal - The Grillee



The Meal as Presented

Porto Meal - The Meal as Presented



The Completed Meal

Porto Meal - The Completed Meal



The Remains of the Meal

Porto Meal - The Remains of the Meal

Afterwards, we went back to our hotel to dig all of the tiny bones out from between our teeth.


And here is a new toy I got a couple of weeks ago and although I have not had the time to properly break it in, the first impressions are pretty good...

My Newest Toy

Yes, it’s my new cast iron wok that I purchased mail order from the Wok Shop in San Francisco. It took a while to get here and the first one they sent was broken. When I called them, they made good on it and sent me another.


I just got back from Southern France today, and am heading out to Nuremburg tomorrow. I took lots of photos in France and will try to update at least some photos before I leave tomorrow.

1 comment:

Janie said...

Glad to see that your diet is varying a bit from various foods with names ending in "wurst" :-) Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!