27 May 2008

…like a ghost I walked the streets of Temple Bar…

I just got back from my trip and I must say, that I had a lot of fun. Saw some stuff, bought some stuff, and even learned some stuff.

One of the most important things I learned was that when you need to pee, and you see a sign like this …

DSC04258

… buying a pint of the dark stuff, just so you can take a leak, doesn't really solve anything.

I’ve got to get some shut-eye now, but I will try to update soon. I’ve got tons of pictures, some might even be good enough to share.

Guiness


I drank so much stout, I’ll be crapping black for a month!

Temple Bar

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

T.

Sound like you are doing a great job seeing the world (at US Taxpayer expense).

When you were in Eire did you get to the West Coast at all? Mom is from a little town outside Tuam called Carnaseer. Maybe you past it in your travels.

My boss asked me if I would be interested in a position in England. Apparently they are looking for ME's.

Are you coming to the States any time soon?

Let us know.

PMcG

-Tony said...

PMcG

I did not get to the west if Ireland at all. We were on public transport, so we didn't get out of the cities too much other than a couple of train rides between them. I don't have any immediate plans to come back right now; however, that could change at a moments notice. We lost a CE for ~6 months, so my workload has increased drastically.

I hope you and the Doc are still coming over for Oktoberfest.

Anonymous said...

T,

You never did answer my question about the Juicy American Princess.

Have you no opinion?

W.

Janie said...

For some reason this reminded me of a strange twist in the KY sex offender laws - if you are convicted of public exposure you have to register as a sex offender. So, don't pee in the parking lot in KY! (Keep that in mind the next time you're back in the Commonwealth)

-Tony said...

Wilhelm-

I'm sorry I didn't realize that was actually a question. Somy reply would have to be "No, one never do know".