18 October 2007

Pardon the Interruption…

Sorry for the lack of posting, but I didn’t want to give up my location due to a planned surprise of sorts.

Right now I am back in Virginia. The opportunity arose to come back for 60 to 90 days. I might have balked at it had my mother not been scheduled for a little operation around the same time. She pulled through like a champ, and although she’ll be sore for a while we’re all hoping for the best.

The blogging will probably be pretty light for the next couple of months. I’ll be traveling back to PA every other weekend and won’t have time for a lot of travel adventures (other than between the Commonwealths). I also will not have access to Blutwurst for further gastrointestinal adventures.

So until I do…

p.s. I’ll get some more pictures from Oktoberfest up one of these days.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have to see you every other weekend?

Anonymous said...

Tony,

Will you have a chance to visit the Commonwealth of Kentucky during your time back in the states? I have an extra ticket for the UK v. FLA game this weekend if you have a desire to watch some football. (Not sure where the Cards are this weekend - I'm sure you would rather watch them.)

W

-Tony said...

I doubt I'll be able to make it to KY during my time here. I appreciate the ticket offer though, it would be nice to see a team from Kentucky win a game (I've almost forgotten what that's like).

Janie said...

Hey Tony - glad to hear that you were able to come back to see your Mom - you know what I sap I am for Mothers (since you've seen my blog which is all about my kid)!

Anonymous said...

Too bad you can't make it to the Commonwealth of KY - it would be fun to ressurect some gastro-intestinal adventures in Schnitzelburg. Glad to hear your Mom made it through surgery o.k.

Steven.